Friday, September 5, 2008

Apple Orchard



Happy Friday!!! How is your weekend going to be? Today, I'm sharing with you a first of it's kind 12x12 scrapbook page layout, where I used Stampin Up materials. I'm only going to show you a glimps of it. If you want to check it out, please email me shaintl@yahoo.com so I can post more pictures.


In this layout, I used the SU Summer Picnic set of design paper as well as the "More Mustard" textured paper for the tree trunk. The apples you see are die cuts from CriCut and the paper I used is "Real Red". I used Gross Grain ribbon and brads for the handles of the basket which I hand-weaved myself. I also used "Tempting Turquoise" for the bears dress. Well that's all the SU materials I used for this cute Apple Orchard layout! Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi Kay! If this is a launch of your new website, CONGRATULATIONS, my dearest friend! I am not a 'blogger' so this is a first for ME! My first blog -- haha! You have to teach me more of this next time.

I absolutely love your work -- the teddy bears are SO adorable and I like your color schemes. Your work is so personalized and unique, you got one great talent. Ok, I think I 'blogged' too much. See you in October. Muah! SDVA

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin