Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Purse Card #1




Whew! Monday was tough. I had to think and create projects for a friend who's planning a debut celebration for her daughter in 6 months. I came up with a purse where I combined 2 projects into one. It's a combo of a treat bag as well as a envelope card. I used SU paper: whisper white, basic black and green galore. The stamp was from a retired SU set (I don't have it on top of my head now, but just email me if you'd like to know). I also used grossgrain and satin ribbon for the purses handle. Ain't it cute! To top it all, I glued dazzling daimond glitters with the SU crystal effect glue. I will be featuring this Purse Card as my 1st project in my 1st Stamp Camp! Let me know if you'd like to come! Invitations will be out within the week. I'll keep you posted! Keep Smiling!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin