Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ornament Tag/ Treat


Hi, I'm back! Today, I'd like to teach you how to make this Unique Ornament Tag. I gave this to a friend and she couldn't wait to put it on her tree. I suggest to serve the treat on Christmas day! It's a good way to stash your sweet Chocolate Peppermint Patties. As soon as you eat your chocolates, you can keep the Ornament as a tag or a bookmarker! What a multi-purpose Xmas Treat and easy to make!!!
This is my second video and I had to shorten it as much as I can. Have fun making it!


CARDSTOCKS: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
You may need these tools:



Please let me know if you have questions. Click here to view my blog
You may also order or visit my Stampin Up Website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin