Friday, December 19, 2008

Rudolph Card - 12th day of Christmas Blog


How's everybody doing these busy busy days? Have you send out your cards yet? For those last minute, last on the list cards to send, I've made this lovely Rudolph Card. I used the Reindeer from the Winter Post stamp set and used the real red marker to add on more details to make Rudolph as shown below.



As you can see I didn't use any ribbon. It would save you the cost of the stamp as it would come out rigid in your envelope (which cost more stamps). So this is a perfect card for that last minute list of cards to send. Just make a comment on this card or a suggestion, the winner will get 4 of these lovely cards. Winners will be announce on Dec 20th, tomorrow.

Card Details:
DSP: Holiday Treasures
Cardstocks: Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown, Whisper White - Craft (for snowflakes)
Other Details: I used some red glitter on Rudolph's nose, the actual snowflake stamp was from a retired set (but you can use any snowflake stamp)

You'll be needing these Tools:


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin