Thursday, December 25, 2008

SWEET CHRISTMAS


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL! By this time, we have already opened our gifts and drank our egg nogs and ate our Christmas traditional dinner. Who could pass up the Christmas sweets that just puts the icing on the cake and the cherry on top of the Holiday Celebration. I would like to share this Scrapbook page I've been working on. I used parts of the Ski Slope, Holiday Treasures and the Hawaiian Papaya DSP. I'm so happy to see that any combination from cross DSP sets go so well and coordinated with each other.

I love my Tear Bear and Marshmallow man, they go well together too. I used Dimensional Fabric Paint to give out that icing look on the GingerBread House. And of course, madly sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds to give that sugary look..hee. Makes you want to eat the page.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin