Saturday, February 28, 2009

Birthday Card - Part 1

Hi, Stampers! I attended a surprise party of my niece and made her 2 cards. Here is one of them. She likes these colors so I tried to use it around the cards. She loved them. Funny, because I wanted to put the cupcake image on the center but ended up putting it on the side.. I had to cover an image I stamped earlier..hahahah. But to my surprise, it came out fine...hehe.



Card Details:
STAMPS: Crazy for Cupcakes (one of my favorite stamps ever)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip Brown, Pumpkin Pie (you may use Tangerine Tango)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss
Tools: Eyelet Edge Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Texturz Template SU#1, Watercolor pencil, Blender Pens
Other Details: Used Grosgrain Ribbon - So Saffron (SAB). Also used dimensionals behind the cupcake.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin