Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank you Purse and Cards


Hello, Stampers! Yesterday, a friend of mine was dropping by and I would like to thank her for lending me her extra cutter. I just thought of making the purse that Kristen had presented in the meeting. However, I made a little tweek where the shape of the purse would be rectangular and not in an A-Frame shape. Anyway, I took the time to visually instruct you to make them. Have FUN!!!

Purse Details:
DSP: Chocolate Chip Brown (retired set, but you can use the current ones)
CARDSTOCK: Pink Pirouette
Ribbon: Pink Pirouette Stripe
TOOLS: Big Shot Texturz Template SU Background#1, Circle Scissors Plus (for the purse flap - set at 5-3/4"). Used Eyelet Edge Punch and the Wide Oval Punch for the Thank You cards.
Other Details: I'm still waiting for my SU brads so I had to use non-SU brads..hehe.

Instructions:
Body Purse measure- 5-3/4" x 10-3/4"
Scored- 4-1/2" and 6-1/4".
Use Texturz Template SU Background to emboss CS.



Side measure - 2-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Scored at 3 sides at - 3/8"
Scored at the middle at - 1-1/4"
Scored from corner to a point in the middle so it accurately folds in the bag's base.
***Don't forget to cut the corner ends of the base.


Adhere the 3/8" scores to the body of the bag


Flap Measures - 4-1/4" x 5-3/4"
Using Circle Scissors - set blade position at 5-3/4"
Score on the long side at 1/2" and 1"



Adhere the flap to the purse body at the 1/2" score and adhere ribbon behind the flap


Here is the look of the purse without the ribbon handle. You can use this as a card holder or a clutch purse :)


I had to put something in it so I made this cute Thank You Cards!!!
Very Vanilla CS Measure - 3" x 6" and Scored at 3"
Pink Pirouette CS Meassure - 2-3/4" x 5-3/4"
STAMP used is the Elegant Thank You - pg. 208 #114484, I just love it!
Used Eyelet Edge Punch and used the same Texturz Template used on the Body of the Purse.


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Love your purse and cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin