Wednesday, April 22, 2009

150 Purses for the Debutant



Yes, you read that right! I made 150 purses for my friend's daughter who turned 18 this month. I flew to Chicago and had with me all 150 purses I've made for the past 2 months. I couldn't believe my eyes when they were all done. It looked like a sea of purses...hehe. In the purses, I enclosed handmade Program and the list of the Cotillion Court, 18 candles and 18 roses presenters.

Anyway, I was in awe when it came out so elegantly displayed on the center of the table. Everybody loved it!



Purse Details:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Stamp: Bouquets
Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown, Green Galore
Other Tools: Wide Oval Punch, Texturz Plates, Textured Impression Die, Big Shot diecut machine, also use 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain ribbon, dazzling diamond, dimensional, scallop scissors (may be found in any craft stores), bone folder, velcro(for purse clasp)

Click Here for Box Instructions

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

DebsCraft said...

Oh wow! Kay those purses are so cute! Love your work :)

I've also posted a Pink and Brown background if you wanted to have a look.

Smiles and Hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin