Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!


May 2nd in the 73rd Bday of my Dad! I just wanted to share how we made a homemade cake for him. Mom made her famous chiffon cake which had butter icing and grated cheese. Yup, grated cheese on cake is good too! She asked me to decorate the cake and I came up with a few tricks. Everybody loved it they asked to demonstrate for the guests!!!

Stamp Set: Love You Much
Ink: Whisper White
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip Brown, Tangerine Orange, Whisper White
Tools Used:
Big Shot Machine, SU! Little Leaves Die, Top Notes Die, Naturally Serif Decorative Strip die, Popsicle Stick (to hold Top Notes Die up), heart shape decorative lace (may be found in any craft store)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin