Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tag

Another tag for a special friend! April and May are months for celebrating birthdays. I think most of my family and friends have theirs on these months. So I come prepared! I just loved how it turned out. It just reminded me of a purse bouquet that was designed with a lovely butterfly. So here's the tag version. I hope you like it!



Details:
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ribbon: Certainly celery Grosgrain Ribbon (SAB)
Other Tools: Big Shot Machine, Scallop Circle Die, Beautiful Butterfly die, Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Naturally Serif, Textured Impressions Die, Dazzling Diamond, Pretties Kit

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin