Friday, August 28, 2009

"Twilight" Matchbox- Vampire


Another one! Don't forget Mr.Vampire! I admit I'm an avid fan of the TWILIGHT SAGA books. The next book New Moon will be a movie soon and I can't wait to see it on screen. Anyway, will see how that'll turnout. In the meantime, let me get back to my project before I get carried away talking about the books.

Box Details:
Cardstocks: Basic Black, Bashfull Blue, Real Red, Whisper White
Other Tools: 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch(for the edging of the hairline), Star Punch (cut for the fangs), black and white gel pens, dimensionals (for nose), BIG Shot Die cut machine, Big Shot Matchbox Die

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin