Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine Ornament Tag




Hello, there again! So busy making projects, there is not enough time. This Valentine project share was made in one of those boring days..hahaha. Don't we have those days... I call it my "Blah Days". Anyway, to relieve myself from my "blah" time, I got my Full Heart Punch and started punching away and just started to put together this Ornament Tag!!! I punched 12 pieces of the Sending Love DSP (2 each on each paper since they come with designs on both sides). Then folded it lenght wise and started to assemble them to form this heart shape ornament. Just cut a piece of ribbon to loop it once and slit through the middle of the ornament. Add a "Spacer Bead" so that the ornament does not fall off. The twine just finishes the whole ensemble. It came out sooo cute. (Excuse me for the fray in the ribbon, I took the picture before cutting it out)..haha.

You can make this as a Gift Topper or a Gift Tag! So easy. BTW, it's also a perfect way to show off your new DSP, like a swatch!

Supplies Needed:
- DSP - Sending Love Specialty #117153 p.13 (OMC)
- Punch - Full Heart #113693 p.186 (IBC)
- Ribbon - Real Red #117286 p.27 (OMC)
- Hemp Twine #100982 p.183 (IBC)
- Spacer Beads- Pretties Kit - #109114 p.178 (IBC)(not featured in this project)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

Love Love Love it !! You are so clever!! :)
Patty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin