Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Felt Flowers and Friends


It's about time I shared with you some of these felt flowers I've been making. I know you've seen so many felt flowers around and know how by now how to make them. I just wanted to share with you how these flowers influenced my social network and more.

I already made them for a reunion I had in Las Vegas where my classmates wore them for the entire weekend stay. There were 16 of us wearing them as we strolled down the strip. As we passed by curious onlookers, I can't help but admire how my friends proudly wore them with their lovely get-ups. It was like a fashion statement and it worked!


The yellow/black flower below is another project in my list. It will be used in an election campaign soon. So watch out for this if you see them around:)



Here are some I made for St.Patrick's Day!!! Go Green!


My mom's back from vacation and she brought this lovely tote bags! My friends were here to welcome them back and they got these lovely totes decked with my special felt flowers. Aren't they gorgeous. :)


These are shoulder bags for kids. They're like mini-duffle bags.. soo cute! :)




I also made a tag for them if you wanted to give it as a gift or sell it in a craft fair or even sell them at boutiques :)


Just cut a 2"x4" CS and decorate with a label (I used the Vintage Labels here), then punch 2 holes for the flower pin hold and use the Horizontal Slot punch #105089 so you can hang these lovely flowers in a shop.


Supplies needed:
- Bigshot die Flower Fold #115970
- 1" bar pins (from craft store)
- buttons
- Hot glue gun

Supplies needed for the tag:
- Cardstock- Bashful Blue #105120 p.157 (IBC); Elegant Eggplant #105126 p.157 (IBC)
- Ink - Whisper White Craft ink pad #101731 p.155 (IBC0
- Stamp Set - Vintage Label #118392- Wood or #119122- Clear p.4 (SAB)
- Punch - Horizontal Slot #105089 p.186; Crop A Dial 1/8" hole #108362 P.191 (IBC)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

These are FABULOUS!!!!!

Alex said...

These are super cute Kay, I need to give this a try!! I just love all the different styles you did! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin