Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cake and Ice Cream Workshop



Last weekend, I held a sweet workshop, hosted by Ivy and we had sooo much fun. First we made the Ice Cream Cone celebration card which involved so many techniques. In one card, we did the kissing technique with the "Sweet Scoops" stamp set #120078-clear. We did spritzing with the vanilla shimmer smooch sprtiz #118772. We tried the new Textured Impression Embossing Folder- Square Lattice #119976. WOW!!! A fun packed card!!! BTW, we added some dazzling diamond glitter onto the ice cream to put some frost effect on it. We were glad we did that!

Excuse my photo, my camera was acting up that day. It didn't do justice to our projects.



Here's Ivy and Jackie and our make and takes:




Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin