Sunday, May 9, 2010

MojoMonday 137



Ok, Ok! I'm going to be brief with this post, I'm running out of time for the contest!Ahhhh! Here's a "Spritzer"... with the new Decor Stencil from the NEW Summer Mini catalogue, I spritz it with the NEW Log cabin Smooch Spritz #119921! It was so much fun using this.

TIP: Using the Smooch Spritz, always wipe up the excess paint on the nozzle with every spray/spritz. This will prevent from spritzing out big blots of paint.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:
-Chocolate Chip Brown
-Creamy Caramel (Retiring)
Stamp Set:
-Vintage Vogue #118598
-Define Your Life #114950
Ink:
-Soft Suede
-Chocolate Chip Brown
-Encore Pad - Gold (for Embossing) #101017
Punch:
-3/4" Square Punch
Other Supplies:
-Decor Stencils #118877 (Summer Mini Catalogue)
-Smooch Spritz - Log Cabin #119921 (Summer Mini Catalogue)
-Embossing Powder #109129


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Alex said...

This is a beautiful card Kay, I love the vintage feel it has - you totally rocked the sketch, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin