Monday, July 5, 2010

Celebrating a Happy 4th


How did you celebrate your 4th? I'm sure you all had your sumptuous bbq events with family and friends with fireworks views to seal the day. I just did the opposite, no bbq nor fireworks but just made these boxes and handed them out to whoever I saw in the mall and in the grocery. My info on workshops and my blog was disclosed in it:) Hopefully I get some responses (I wish). hehe.

Anyway, the flowers I made here were made with the Boho Blossom Punch. I made 4 layers of each so you should punch out 4 boho blossom groups to make 3 full flowers.
I had to cut each slits in each petal groove (but only for layers 1,2 and 3). Then I had to sponge the edges of the petals with Baja Breeze Ink and pierced the center of the flowers to fasten a brad. Fluff the flowers so it gives that extra lift.

These boxes where just made with my Ghirardelli box template with SU! supply:

Cardstock:
- Real Red #102482 (for the lid of the box)
- Not Quite Navy #101722 (for the body of the box)
- Bashful Blue (flower) #105120
- Very Vanilla (flower) #101650

Ink:
- Baja Breeze Ink Pad #111833

DSP:
- Night of Navy (DSP series Paper Stack)- Regals #117154

Punch:
- Boho Blossom Punch #119858
- Small Star #109045 (not in the new catalogue, but you may try to order)

Other Supplies:
- Sponge #101610
- 5/8" White Sheer Ribbon #114319
- Brads #119736 (neutrals)
- Dazzling Diamonds #102023
- Dimensionals #104430

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Jaygirl said...

What a great marketing strategy, Kay! Lovely design as well. am sure you'll get plenty inquiries. Good luck!

Kim said...

I love these boxes! I've did some for my team members at our convention this year. You can see them on my blog! Thanks for sharing! I love checking out your gorgeous creations!
www.stampwithkim.com.au/blog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin