Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bird House Box Tutorial



Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I have another creation just for your next and upcoming occassion. You can also make these whimsical boxes for that special person you'd like to surprise.

You can fill these boxes with lots and lots of goodies :) You can decorate these boxes according to the occassion or season!!! Check out what I did for July 4th, but you'll need to see it in my tutorial or in my class :).

I'm now thinking of making like a Princess Theme or a Fairy Theme for these babies.
Come join me also in my class this month if you are interested in learning how to make them :) Just email or contact me for a schedule :)

Your pdf file tutorial will be sent to you within 24 hours as soon as your $4.99 paypal payment is received. Thanks again for your support.






Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

OMGoodness, this is just too cute, and so is the July 4th one too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin