Monday, August 8, 2011

Birthday Card - Mojo Monday 203




Another Monday and it's Mojo time :) I usually play the contest every first of the month, but then again, time didn't catch up on me :( Anyway, I just had to use my Birthday Bakery stamp set today. I know it's just so last year's Hostess Set but I'm still stuck with it. Love this set.

This time I used the new Textured embossing folders, Stripes #123128 and Houndstooth #123134. The Stripe embossing texture on chocolate Chip CS looked like a bar of chocolate, ain't it?



Also used the new Doily Triple Punch #122465 and Lace Ribbon Border #122362. Cupcakes, Laces and Doilies really go well together. Makes it more delectable.

So here's a yummy goody for you. Enjoy!!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card!!!

Rose said...

This is such a sweet little card, Kay! Great job on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin