Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another Altered Milk Carton Box - Witch



Hi! I've had this box made a month ago but didn't get around sharing it until now. I'm still having my computer problems but good thing I had posted this picture before my hard drive crashed :(

Anyway, the mask that my witch was wearing was made with the Curly Label punch #119851. Just punch half of that label with a large oval punch #119855. Then glitter at the edges. Here's how I did my "masked cat".

The witch's hair was made with the Tasteful Trim die #120893.

Other Punch Used:
- Petite Pennants Builder #122361 (used for the hat)
- XL Tag #119866 (used fo the face)
- Window Word Punch #119857 (used for the rim of the hat)
- 1/2" circle punch #119869 (used for the eyes and eyelids)
- 5-Petal Flower #119880 (1 petal used for the nose)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309 (use the circle punch for the iris of eye)
- Crop-A-Dial hand punch #108362(for the holes on the box to thread a ribbon)

Other Supplies:
- Basic Black CS
- Old Olive - 5/8" Satin Ribbon #117292

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Mary said...

What a cute witch, lol! No really, your box is great, I really need to get in my craft room and play with some of your ideas, tfs!

Donna said...

I love all of your cute Milk Carton Boxes and all the other great ideas you have. You are a wonderful inspiration! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Donna said...

Kay,

I received your comment on my blog, thank you so much! It is nice to have comments once in a while. I couldn't find a link that worked to contact you, so I'm doing it this way. Drop me a line when you have a chance: StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.

Donna

leedatrice said...

milk carton Packaging boxesThis is exactly where you need a milk packaging carton to secure your milk while also convincing those customers about the quality of your milk product itself. Still confused? Below are some reasons to choose milk carton packaging instead of a standard, plain packaging box.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin